Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Totally TWISTed

Well, though I can hardly believe it myself it's already mid-November and that means the first show of the season is already over. Aside from my predictable last minute panic attack (which you can pretty much set your watch by), Twist was a big success and my lovely assistant Stephen and I had a great time.


I think my favorite thing was how many people giggled as they looked through my stuff and hearing parents describe what exactly a "Hostess cupcake" was and why they thought it was so cool to their children, brought up in an ever-so-slightly more health conscious generation reared on fruit leathers and soy snacks.

And the star of the night at the Fuzz.e.Food table? My amazingly tacky pink tree. There's something very Zen about toying with its feathery branches that appealed to a lot of people.

It was a ton of work to be sure, but a great time was had by all, vendors and shoppers (I hope!) alike. Thanks to everyone who made it out and to those who didn't, never fear- Twist VI is a mere 6 months away!

So now I'm switching crafty gears, clearing the felty dustbunnies from the workbench and breaking out the silver- time to get ready for Bazaar Bizarre!

No comments:

Post a Comment