Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snowed In

Happy 2011 everyone! It's been a crazy couple of months since my last post but thanks to the foot of snow preventing my adorable Mini Cooper from going much of anywhere today, I thought I'd catch you all up a bit.
In November there was Twist. In December, there was Bazaar Bizarre Boston. Twist, as you know, was a Fuzz.E.Food show. Bazaar Bizarre was Baublefish. It was a ton of work to prepare for two shows at once, but both shows were great experiences for very different reasons and the catharsis of having it all be OVER with was a pretty damned great feeling.
Of course, shows being over meant it was time for full-throttle holiday prep.
Trees were trimmed, stockings hung and local economies stimulated and as a special holiday surprise, my boyfriend (of over 13 years) and I got engaged.


In rolls 2011.

After going full-tilt on show prep for such a long time, I admit it's been nice to take a little breather, but now break time is over and it's time to get back to work!
I have many plans for this coming year including tweaking my web presence, playing with new materials, learning new things, producing new products...and I'm excited about it all.

So welcome, 2011.
Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment